Thursday, September 19, 2013

Procrast in the Nation

Well time to get to work!
Let's check the good ol' fb for five.
Now's it's been 5, in which I mean 50.
Nice picture. Like like like. Hahaha. Like.
Meme.

Start this analysis you lazy-- this is an awesome song!
Who made this? Yo Alica check this out!
Fuckyfuckshit i need to get to work.
*I need to get to work.

Ok analysis give me your best shot
If you think that is even possible. 
Well an explanation can't physically give me a punch in the-- dammit!
Why am I talking to my paper? When I should be writing on it!
Ok, ok, ok Okay. Time to get to ESPN!

Fantasy Football is amazing and awesome and not my homework
Come on, get it together. Or don't.
I bet Grace has all her homework done.
I wonder what Grace is doing?
Does she even understand-- not the point!

Dubstep! Take me away!
(WUBWUBWUBWUB)
Ok that helped with... nothing.

What have I even accomplished?
I not going to college!
Yes I am, just write this goddamn analysis!

No comments:

Post a Comment